Identity Week America is October 4-5, 2022, at the Walter E Washington Convention Center in Washington DC.
Interested in seeing Rank One Computing in action?! Let us ROC your world at Identity Week America, October 4-5 in Washington DC. We’ll be showing off our most trusted, top-tier, U.S.-developed solutions for facial recognition and object detection. It’s a great opportunity to meet and engage with many of our team members to discuss all the ROC has to offer. There are many ways to connect with us in DC, here’s where we hope to see you:
- Stop by our booth #107, where we are showing off:
- Listen and engage with our speakers:
- Scott Swann, CEO, speaking and leading a panel on The Face Race: How huge investments in AI/ML technology have propelled face to the pole position in biometric accuracy
- Chris Centamore, SVP Strategic Marketing & Business Development, presenting a seminar to discuss multimodal biometrics practical use cases: A never-face convert embraces face, iris, and DNA
- Blake Moore, VP Customer Success – FinTech, hosting a roundtable on data sharding and ROC’s partnership with Anonybit: The next vanguard of Digital ID Data Protection
Want to schedule a meeting with us at Identity Week, or unable to attend and want to learn? Sign up here to receive our conference collateral.